We are looking for passionate Developer/Leader/Architect with 3-5 years of experience who loves challenges and building something from ground-up. You will be part of nascent, dynamic and fast-paced founding team who has extensive global experience. You will work on reinventing Supply chain and logistics with right balance of technology, operations and customer mindset. You will get the opportunity to grow with company and customers through this journey. You will work with others to design and build the next generation microservices based cloud platform using the latest cutting-edge cloud technology/platforms Amazon AWS /Microsoft Azure to provide scalable services to our front facing customers. You will lead a small team of passionate and smart engineers with guidance on design, coding practices and scalable architecture.
- You will be responsible for Performance and scalability of the features and Architectural ownership.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- 5-6 years of enterprise software development experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration/Data Replication and/or Enterprise Application Integration product
- Excellent coding and object-oriented design skills in Java and C++(minimal)
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support preferred(AWS/Azure)
- Hands-on experience of J2EE Spring Framework, Java SDK, REST, XML, JSON preferred
- Languages – NodeJS/Python and ExpressJS
- Experience with relational database such as MySQL/SQL Server and no-sql like MongoDB.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Familiarity with Big Data & Analytics solutions – Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, Storm, Amazon Kinesis, AWS EMR, AWS RedShift, DynamoDB, Azure HDInsight, Azure Cortana Analytics, Azure Data Lake and other technologies
- Educational Qualifications – Bachelors in Computer Science ,Master will be preferred.
We are looking for passionate developer with 1-3 years of experience who loves challenges and building something from ground-up. You will be part of nascent, dynamic and fast-paced team who is looking to reinvent Supply chain and logistics with right balance of technology, operations and customer mindset. You will get the opportunity to grow with company and customers through this journey. You will be responsible for User Interface development for our customer facing application using the latest frond end technologies. You will be transforming customer centric UX into wow interactions keeping customer usability and simplicity in mind.
- Fluency in frameworks like Bootstrap /Foundation /Backbone /AngularJS /EmberJS/JQuery
- Working knowledge of frond end technologies and responsive web design
- Good understanding of REST API’s and integration with backend technologies
- Expect hand-on experience with Web frond end testing tools and performance aspects
- Hands-on experience of J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, OSGi, Java SDK, web service protocol stack, REST, XML, JSON preferred
- Familiarity deploying SAAS solution with Amazon AWS /Saleforce.com / Microsoft Azure and Docker etc.